[TheThinkTank] shop rules

rachael spiewak rachael at sopobikes.org
Mon Sep 29 21:00:44 PDT 2008

Hi, everyone.  Thanks for a fantastic weekend!

I'm curious about whatever rules you may have posted at your shop.  This
might be a good wiki topic.  I'd like to know if anyone's come up with
clear, creative ways to state what kinds of behaviors are over the line.  It
would be nice to avoid having the word NO posted up and followed by a
laundry list, but we need to make it plain as day that things like flirting
or boozing in the shop are harmful to the shop atmosphere (for example).

Thanks!

Rachael

--
Sopo Bicycle Cooperative