[TheThinkTank] shop rules

Sharlyn Grace sharlyngrace at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:10:06 PDT 2008

One of our walls has painted really large:

The Recyclery has one rule:
BE RESPECTFUL
-of others
-of yourself
-of the shop

This allows us to interpret different situations with some leeway. And we of
course make more specific rules with youth when they first come into the
shop, but those are not posted all the time.

Sharlyn
The Recyclery Collective
Evanston, IL