[TheThinkTank] Bike!Bike! 2014 Registration Now Open!

Reda Ashour redajashour at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:16:16 PDT 2014

Bike!Bike! 2014

You are invited to Columbus, Ohio to participate in Bike!Bike!
<http://bikebike.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2e6eb7bc8fad466ecdbdbe7ed&id=a5c65f3e24&e=d51ad59630>
2014:
an annual international conference of non-profit bike collectives, DIY
repair shops, and other bike advocacy projects networking and workshopping
ways to make our communities better and make transportation by bicycles
easier, safer, and more fun!. Third Hand Bicycle Co-op
<http://bikebike.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2e6eb7bc8fad466ecdbdbe7ed&id=ea2c1f5759&e=d51ad59630>will
host the event over four days, *Thursday, August 28th through Sunday,
August 31st.*

What can you expect when attending the annual Bike!Bike! conference?
Community bike projects from all over the continent (and some from beyond)
convening to share how they’ve grown, gain new skills, and learn from each
other’s experiences. All weekend Third Hand will host workshops, bike
rides, social events, meals and more!   This year's Bike!Bike! will be the
most fun one yet.

Experience true midwestern heart and explore Columbus by bicycle with us!

Post Bike!BIke! we will be hosting a bicycle tour on September 1st (Labor
Day, you have the day off, right?). We'll ride the leisurely, mostly bike
path, 55 miles to Yellow Springs, OH, camp out, and return Wednesday,
September 3rd.

Find out more about Bike!Bike! and register at BIKEBIKE.ORG
<http://bikebike.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2e6eb7bc8fad466ecdbdbe7ed&id=2c3639d8fd&e=d51ad59630>

Want to host a workshop at Bike!Bike!?

Workshops vary each year but tend to sit within the framework of structural
organization, mechanics, social change, and anti oppression strategies on
the scale of the bike shop, the neighborhood, the city and other related
networks. You don’t need to be an expert on the topic of a workshop, but
must be willing and prepared to facilitate a discussion among
participants. Please sign up to host a workshop on the bikebike.org
website.

Like Bike!Bike! on Facebook
<http://bikebike.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2e6eb7bc8fad466ecdbdbe7ed&id=aa366ca162&e=d51ad59630>
find out about the latest happenings and join the events!

P.S. Can't wait to see y'all!