[TheThinkTank] JA Stein and boutique

Mark Rehder mark at re-cycles.ca
Thu Jul 24 11:27:17 PDT 2014

For a few specific tools there's:  http://bikesmithdesign.com/

Mark Stonich is known in the recumbent bike world for frame building and bike design.  When Park Tool stopped making a cotter pin press and we need to replace our old one we got two from him.  They are very simple, and are still in good working order five years later.

Mark Rehder - Coordinator
re-Cycles Community Bike Shop
http://re-cycles.ca