[TheThinkTank] Shop Liability Insurance- who are you using these days?

Falls City Community BikeWorks Community BikeWorks fccbikeworks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:51:17 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just want to share that Susan Smith @ Beehive Insurance has just finished
helping us update our insurance coverages for our bike advocacy
organization and community bikeshop....this means coverage for everything
from organized rides, to valet services, to bikeshop activities, plus
property and Director's & Officers Liability... It was a big effort and she
was an amazing resource, very patient and clear!

If you need a quick quote, Susan has set up a page specifically for bike
collectives who are shopping for insurance. Here's the address:
http://beehiveinsurance.com/bicycle-collective-quote/

Also, If anyone knows how to add this info to the wiki, I'm all ears

Best!
Bella
www.fccbikeworks,org

Isabella Christensen & John Krueger (FCCBikeWorks)
502-558-3157 / 859-221-5329
https://www.facebook.com/FCCBikeworks
http://bicyclingforlouisville.org/#fccb