[TheThinkTank] Super Advanced Planning for Bike Tour To B!B!15 in Guadalajara

Erk Magosh emailmyremail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:54:41 PDT 2014

Hey ya'll,

During B!B!14 I had regrets of not biking to Columbus. I started saying
that no mater where 2015's conference was I was going to bike (at least
some of the way) there. What looks to be the most feasible to me is flying
into Mexico City and biking the 350 miles (563 km) to Guadalajara. That
might be around 5-7 days.

Anyways I wanted to know if other people have interest in touring to
Guadalajara, know of any good routes though that part of Mexico, or can
help me plan the best trip I can? I would love to be part of a good sized
group because to me biking is a social activity.

I know it's early, and we don't even know when it's going to happen, but I
just want to start thinking about this now, so next year I'm not planning a
trip last minute.

-erk
nashville, tn