[TheThinkTank] Share your shop policies?

anne dunckel anne.dunckel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:39:52 PDT 2014

Community Bikes in Charlottesville, VA has been operating without any major
written shop/board/manager/program policies since it's existence.  With a
large donation coming we are trying to get some of our ducks in a line and
draft a good policy for a functioning shop.  We were wondering if any other
shops could share some of their policies so that we could see if we are
missing any major language or ideas.  I know each policy would be unique to
each shop, but we need some rough guidance and help to make sure we do this
right.  Any help is appreciated, including references to think tank
discussions that I do not know about.

Thank you!

-Annie D.