[TheThinkTank] [REQUEST] Bike!Bike! Organizer notes and resources

Clint Watson clint at boisebicycleproject.org
Thu Sep 25 11:57:52 PDT 2014

Hi all,

During Darrin's session (about making decisions in groups/bike!bike!
organizational structure discussion) I volunteered to compile all of the
extant material that has been used by and resulted from previous iterations
of bike!bike! So, I'm putting out a call.

Have you aided in organizing a Bike!Bike! conference? Even if you aren't
affiliated with the hosting organization, but helped from afar, I can use
documentation of anything that helped you. Any and every document even
slightly related is welcome, but specifically I'm sure most people would
appreciate the following:

successful AND unsuccessful procedures for finding housing (what DIDN'T
work might be educational.)
organizational methods for assigning housing
records regarding loaner bike cataloging, storage, and acquisition
web development timelines and records
budgets
printing costs
templates for program/welcome zines
food costs
large scale food preparation info
Overall program guidelines
Anything else you think others would be interested to know.

I'm also working with Josh Bisker to get the zinezine.bikebike.org site
fully functional. I'll compile all this stuff and put it up on the website
(and post here) as soon as I'm able--depending of course on when I receive
it.

Please send directly to me clint at boisebicycleproject.org

Thanks everybody,
--