[TheThinkTank] CBC Job Posting - Development/Communications Director

Andy Greif cbcofme at gwi.net
Mon Sep 29 07:16:49 PDT 2014

Hi Colleagues,

                We are recruiting to hire a Development/Communications
Director for the Community Bicycle Center.  The link announcing the job
application details along with the job description can be found at
http://communitybike.net/images/Development_Communications%20Director%20CBC.
pdf.  Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for helping us get the
word out to potential candidates.

                FYI,  Bronwyn has chosen to leave the CBC effective January
1, 2015.  She plans to continue supporting the CBC as a volunteer leading
our AppleCycle benefit in 2015. Our hope is that we will have our new
Development/Communications Director on staff by early December to have cross
over with Bronwyn.

                Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for your help!

Take care,

Andy

Andy Greif, Executive Director

Mailing: P.O. Box 783, Biddeford, ME 04005

Shop:  45 Granite Street, Biddeford

Shop Phone: 207-282-9700  Cell Phone: 207-229-8199

Website: www.communitybike.net <http://www.communitybike.net/>

"Providing Opportunities for Youth to Grow"

Don't forget to check out our orchard-hopping bike ride to support kids!

Oct. 5 | Southern Maine | 17, 30 or 62 miles

Register now for a free event shirt!

www.BikeAppleCycle.com <http://www.bikeapplecycle.com/>