[TheThinkTank] Bike Pirates Announces a Big Move!

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:40:22 PDT 2014

Friends and allies,

Bike Pirates would like to announce that we are currently in search of a
new home for 2015! We are excited to start a new chapter and to have you
all along for the exciting years ahead. Our hope is to be settling into a
new, bigger and better space in January which should have the least impact
on our operations.

But we need your help! We will need hands to help sort, pack and move out
of our home on Bloor Street. We will also need lots of help and skilled
individuals to help build and set up our new home.

To cover the predicted costs of moving and renovating and lost income
during this transition period we will be launching a fundraising campaign
in the next few weeks.

Please stay tuned for details on this campaign, as well as callouts for
support and “hands on deck” as we sail into the future.

*Check our website, facebook and twitter feeds to keep up to date*.

Thanks for all of your support, we couldn't do this without you!

Bike Pirates.