[TheThinkTank] Super Advanced Planning for Bike Tour To B!B!15 in Guadalajara

David Eyer Davis davey at bicyclecollective.org
Tue Sep 2 12:09:25 PDT 2014

Very interested in touring, pending time of year!

Davey

--

David Eyer Davis
Executive Director

The mission of the Bicycle Collective is to promote cycling as an effective
and sustainable form of transportation and as a cornerstone of a cleaner,
healthier, and safer society. The Collective provides refurbished bicycles
and educational programs to the community, focusing on children and lower
income households.