[TheThinkTank] Super Advanced Planning for Bike Tour To B!B!15 in Guadalajara

Ollin envoltorio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 06:19:02 PDT 2014

Riding from Mexico City is very feasible, it can be done in around 5 days,
the route is pretty and i'm sure plenty of people from The City will be
riding to Guadalajara as well. You should drop a line to Bicitekas, they're
the largest group of riders there and can surely tell you who'd be
interested in riding here. Jim Mayerstein can also hook you up. They
probably don't know yet though, we haven't even broken the news to them :)

We are thinking about a post-event tour to a nice beach to camp, since we
are just 200km away from the coast, this is all to be seen, we haven't even
chosen a date yet, but bring your swimming suit :)