[TheThinkTank] Shop Liability Insurance- who are you using these days?

breathingplanet . breathingplanet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:42:29 PDT 2014

At Bike Bike, there was a workshop where BeeHive Insurance was discussed,
and details were put out on a thread here soon thereafter.

Allegedly, a woman there was working up a plan to work specifically with
Community Bike Shops, which sounded appealing to us, but I havent looked
into it yet.

Andrew
Troy Bike Rescue

--