[TheThinkTank] Shop Liability Insurance- who are you using these days?

David Eyer Davis davey at bicyclecollective.org
Tue Sep 16 10:43:18 PDT 2014

Susan Smith, at Beehive insurance, does an excellent job of providing our
coverage at a decent rate for all 5 locations in UT and is interested in
coming up with different options for different co-ops and collectives. Her
email (cc'd), is ssmith at beehiveinsurance.com

Davey

--

David Eyer Davis
Executive Director

The mission of the Bicycle Collective is to promote cycling as an effective
and sustainable form of transportation and as a cornerstone of a cleaner,
healthier, and safer society. The Collective provides refurbished bicycles
and educational programs to the community, focusing on children and lower
income households.