[TheThinkTank] [REQUEST] Bike!Bike! Organizer notes and resources

veganboyjosh at gmail.com veganboyjosh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 03:41:35 PDT 2014

hi, Clint,

i've cc'ed the list in case anyone else might find this useful.

i've made the document i/we used for planning the Mountain States BikeBike!
in 2010 publicly viewable. it's a multi-page spreadsheet. it's become my
go-to document for planning an event, class, or other involved project,
especially ones that will be collaborative in nature.

as is usually the case with this template, some of the pages got more use
than others, some were sort of abandoned mid-project (based on little or no
use) and i've removed the data like personal contact info, names, etc, to
protect privacy, but you should still be able to get an idea of how it
works. feel free to share or use or improve this. i've not looked at it in
at least two years. if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar4uqyu2es-YdHRvdnM3QzdkSkN1ckx2czdCSXFydGc&output=html

this was done well before we had an active social media presence. i'm
positive that if i were updating this document, i would include a page for
keeping track of things like facebook event creation, tweet schedule, and
any other social advertising ideas.

josh.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Clint Watson <clint at boisebicycleproject.org