[TheThinkTank] [REQUEST] Bike!Bike! Organizer notes and resources

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 05:07:58 PDT 2014

I've got everything from Toronto (Including a full sheet of bike-cats for
design purposes!). I can attest that nothing exists from MPLS because they
had it on the back end of the website which got wiped when they gave us the
"keys".

In terms of anecdotal content rather than physical documents, I have been
hoping to collect that material for the past few years (possibly through
email or phone interviews?) partly to create a history and also to put
together a zine for B!B! I am still interested in working on this moving
forward.

ainsley.