[TheThinkTank] first contact

BIKERS bikers.insalyon at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:44:50 PDT 2015

Thanks Ariel,
The verb for write is "ecrire, you're right !

for the documentation, I suggest that you take a look on our wiki and
website ( in french but google translate does it well ).

How does a typical US co-op looks like ?
 In France they mostly are NGOs run by volunteers and the big ones have one
or more employees...

Roman, Les Bikers