[TheThinkTank] Donation Boxes!

La Bikery labikery at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:37:57 PDT 2015

Hello again folks,

I'm wondering if anyone has tips or suggestions on how to improve donation
box revenue. We just have a simple box with some boring laminated signage,
and I'm wondering if anyone has eyecatching, creative, or clever ways of
getting members to actually stop, think, and donate a little more often?

We have a $5 lifetime membership, and parts are largely by donation, but
the box itself goes largely unused, and our volunteers and members end up
putting it in the cash box more often than the actual donation box

Let me know, send photos, whatever you wish!

Thanks,
La Bikery

*Coopérative La Bikery Co-operative*
*Centre de vélo communautaire *
*Community Bicycle Centre*

*120 boul. Assomption blvd,*
* Moncton NB*

*Jeudis: 17 h à 20 h *
* Thursdays:  5 pm - 8 pm*
*Samedis: 11 h à 14 h*
*        Saturdays: 11 pm - 2 pm*

<http://labikery.ca/>

<https://www.facebook.com/LaBikery> <https://twitter.com/LaBikery>

*CHECK US OUT BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ABOVE*