[TheThinkTank] Rental Reservation Systems

Ron Kellis ron.kellis at velocitycoop.org
Mon May 18 09:04:00 PDT 2015

Our parts go one of two places:
High end go in a displace case. Priced by the more knowledgeable. Not me,
I'm not a bike builder and have no idea.
Everything else goes in simply wood bins made from upside down pre-cut
stair treads. $5 for what ever. And that's sometimes negotiable.
Used tubes go in marked boxes. As tubes are $5, most used (though often as
good as new) never get taken. I use them in fix-a-flat classes. matched to
a patron's bike if possible and it's theirs if they want it.