[TheThinkTank] THE LIST

Kevin Dwyer kevidwyer at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:18:17 PDT 2015

Page could use a profile pic for better sharing. Many thanks for your work.

--
Kevin Dwyer
The Bicycle Collective

IMPORTANT:  This communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It may contain information
that is confidential and/or protected by the attorney-client or other
applicable privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if you are
not responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that the disclosure of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (801)
647-0797, and return the original message to me at the above address via
email.  Thank you.