[TheThinkTank] Insurance for bike collective

Mark Friis iebafriis at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:10:16 PDT 2015

We use NICA <https://www.insurancefornonprofits.org/> under our local
advocacy. There are 3 co ops and the organization and cost is $1400 for
$2million liability plus board od directors insurance. I believe the
liability only runs around $650/yr

Mark Friis

Executive Director, Inland Empire Biking Alliance

PO Box 9266

Redlands, CA 92375

909-800-4322

*mfriis at iebikingalliance.org*