[TheThinkTank] Strategic Planning

Stephen Andruski swandruski at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:42:29 PDT 2015

I found an eBook called "How to Start a Bike Repair Shop - A Complete
Bicycle Repair Shop Business Plan" from InDemand Business Plans. I used
this to help me put together the structure of the plan and get an idea of
the content. Our financials still need to be better fleshed out, but other
than that I found it a valuable exercise. It was very helpful when I did
our 501(c)(3) filing.

Steve Andruski
The Rockville Bike Hub

--

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."