[TheThinkTank] Bike Touring Workshop

E Lippold Cheney e.m.lippold.cheney at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:34:50 PDT 2015

My friend Natalie (cc'ed, but not a member of the listserv) had this to say
about this thing she is going on next week:

"It's a Bike Tour Leadership Course through Adventure Cycling.
<http://www.adventurecycling.org/guided-tours/educational-tours/2015-leadership-training-in/>
The
idea is for it to be a training specifically for folks who might want to
lead Adventure Cycling tours in the future. So the content may be a bit
different than what this person is looking for. But cool! I'd be happy to
be in touch about my experience after if Kristina is interested."

EMLC

--
*Note: I may be slower to respond to email during the US summer months, as
I will be traveling much of the time in service to the Youth Traveling

Emily M Lippold Cheney
Cooperative Organizer
Midwest, USA
NEW EMAIL: emily at ahoy.coop