[TheThinkTank] Insurance for bike collective

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Sun May 24 09:34:27 PDT 2015

Writing out policy and procedures ahead of time.  Risk management, and some
experienced people around may help the agent approve...

What you don't know can hurt you.

That said coops on the lookout for trek disc brake recall.  If people are
not going too dealers as much might not be hearing it as much, plus new
season..