[TheThinkTank] Interbike 2015

Kevin Dwyer kevidwyer at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:50:17 PDT 2015

There is now a Facebook list that Joshua has been compiling, Bike
Collectives/Bike DIY: https://www.facebook.com/lists/792013340883812

It might be nice to have it up on a laptop or tablet.

--
Kevin Dwyer
The Bicycle Collective

IMPORTANT:  This communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It may contain information
that is confidential and/or protected by the attorney-client or other
applicable privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if you are
not responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that the disclosure of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (801)
647-0797, and return the original message to me at the above address via
email.  Thank you.