[TheThinkTank] first contact

La Bikery labikery at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:29:16 PDT 2015

Hi Roman!

I'm working for a co-op in New Brunswick, Canada, and actually thinking of
doing a small tour or Ireland/France/UK and Netherlands instead of BikeBike
this year! Is there just the one collective in Lyon, or are there
cooperatives/collectives in France that I should absolutely go talk to
someone about how things work?

Let me know, and feel free to contact me at labikery at gmail.ca as well!

Thanks,
Mallory

*Coopérative La Bikery Co-operative*
*Centre de vélo communautaire *
*Community Bicycle Centre*

*120 boul. Assomption blvd,*
* Moncton NB*

*Jeudis: 17 h à 20 h *
* Thursdays:  5 pm - 8 pm*
*Samedis: 11 h à 14 h*
*        Saturdays: 11 pm - 2 pm*

<http://labikery.ca/>

<https://www.facebook.com/LaBikery> <https://twitter.com/LaBikery>

*CHECK US OUT BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ABOVE*