[TheThinkTank] first contact

La Bikery labikery at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:15:28 PDT 2015

Hmmm ok, I'll start researching. I have a free place to stay in Lyon, so
that would be a convenient place to visit, too.

Thanks!

*Coopérative La Bikery Co-operative*
*Centre de vélo communautaire *
*Community Bicycle Centre*

*120 boul. Assomption blvd,*
* Moncton NB*

*Jeudis: 17 h à 20 h *
* Thursdays:  5 pm - 8 pm*
*Samedis: 11 h à 14 h*
*        Saturdays: 11 pm - 2 pm*

<http://labikery.ca/>

<https://www.facebook.com/LaBikery> <https://twitter.com/LaBikery>

*CHECK US OUT BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ABOVE*