[TheThinkTank] Donation Boxes!

Kevin Dwyer kevidwyer at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:19:26 PDT 2015

Have a donations box with two silly bike related choices: presta or
schrader?; barcons or thumbies?; tubeless or tubes?; Mr. Tuffies or Slime?;
etc. Allow people to vote with their dollars. Really anything that creates
engagement/elicits opinion.

--
Kevin Dwyer
The Bicycle Collective

IMPORTANT:  This communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It may contain information
that is confidential and/or protected by the attorney-client or other
applicable privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if you are
not responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that the disclosure of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (801)
647-0797, and return the original message to me at the above address via
email.  Thank you.