[TheThinkTank] Donation Boxes!

sheldon mains sheldon at spokesconnect.org
Tue May 26 17:32:50 PDT 2015

During each Open Shop and class, we verbally and blatantly ask for
donations.  We make it a part of other announcements, we try to make it
fun. We give people options: a donation box, a mail-in donation card for
checks, an online option and via credit card using Square. We give people a
basic guideline ("For profit shops charge $5 per hour and they don't
provide assistance by staff or volunteers" )

Sheldon Mains
SPOKES Bike Walk Connect program of Cycles for Change
www.SpokesConnect.org  www.fb.com/SpokesConnect
Minneapolis, MN 612/618-7149
Three ways to donate to SPOKES:
1. Volunteer.  2. Donate repairable used bikes. 3. Financial donations
always welcome. Check www.SpokesConnect.org for details.