[TheThinkTank] first contact

BIKERS bikers.insalyon at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:34:37 PDT 2015

Hello Mallory,

There are approximately 150 co-ops in France (7 in Lyon), a friend just did
this map=> http://antalie.fr/itineraire

It is a bike itinerary calculated by using the travelling salesman problem
algorithm to go visit every bike co-op of France. He will be travelling
this way till end of 2015.

If you are interested in the co-op network, ask me for contacts

if you want to meet the tough activists guys "velorution" they are mainly
based in Toulouse and Paris

hope I helped you,

Roman