[TheThinkTank] Washing Parts

Eric Estlund eestlund at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 08:46:21 PST 2006

We would do well to get a pair of industrial chemical gloves. There are
several places in town that sell them. In the master plan, it would make
sense to hava cleaning room that vented out ala fume hood. There are also
several recyclable chemical cleaners as well, i'll try and follow up with
their names (blanking at the moment).

Thanks,

Eric (slc collective)