[TheThinkTank] Washing Parts

Joseph Parietti info at bikeworks.org
Thu Nov 2 13:17:12 PST 2006

When I was working at another shop in town we used an aqueous parts washer
as well.  It would heat the solution and dispense like any other washer.
Great thing about it was there were no fumes and as the solution would
evaporate you would only have to add water to the mixture.  It is still
recommended to use gloves because of all the dissolved chemicals and grease
in the mixture however I never had a pair of work gloves get eaten by it.
If I can I will find out where and who made that particular one.

-Joe

Joseph Parietti

Program Coordinator

Bike Works