[TheThinkTank] Google Local - List your Collective for free.

Nathan Pierce natnc17 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 08:34:14 PST 2006

Holy crud!

But not all of those are bike coolectives. It looks
like there was some [for profit] bike shops and maybe
some other stuffs.

Are all the bike collective listed there in the
Bicycle Coordinating Coordinating Directory book
thing?
Will they all be attending/invited to Bike Bike? next
year?

I'm trying to get a bike coolective started in
Monterey, CA. Hopefully we'll send a rep to the next
Bike Bike!.

From,
Nathan

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=bicycle+collective&ie=UTF8&filter=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=81.930975,106.875&z=3&ll=37.020098,-95.625&spn=99.61438,163.828125&om=1