[TheThinkTank] Getting Around Pittsburgh for Bike Bike

Jay Varner jay at sopobikes.org
Wed Aug 8 08:35:03 PDT 2007

If you've never been to Pittsburgh before, you are in for a treat.
However, it ain't flat and I am totally prepared to proudly walk my
bike up a hill or two. But, Pittsburgh also has a pretty great bus
system, and is lucky enough to be on Google Transit
(www.google.com/transit).

Last time I was there, they were getting more and more bike racks on
the buses. It looks like they have a long page about that on their
site (I just don't feel like reading it right now)
http://www.portauthority.org/PAAC/CustomerInfo/RacknRoll/tabid/267/Default.aspx

Enjoy,
Jay