[TheThinkTank] More BikeBike Party Photos and Bike Collectives Stuff

Free Ride freeride at bike-pgh.org
Mon Aug 20 07:49:50 PDT 2007

Hey everyone, BikeBike's not over yet (for us at least).

Keeping with the momentum, we're just tying up the loose ends,
locating all of the library bikes that were left scattered throughout
the city, and spending these rainy days doing some data entry so that
our good friends in the Bay Area will have an easier time next year.
WOOOO!!!

First the most important thing.....Brad of Urban Velo's SPANDEXXX
party portraits are online!!!!!
They are super rad and are located here:  www.urbanvelo.org/
bikebikepartygallery

Second, i wrote a wrap-up article for UrbanVelo, a locally produced
bike culture rag, and I invite everyone to use the forum to post
stories about BikeBike, things that you found useful or interesting,
impressions of Pittsburgh, loves lost and found, you name it.
A link to the article is here:  www.urbanvelo.org/bikebike

Lastly (and really the most important), save us some time and energy
on the data entry tip and make California's job easier next year by
posting your shop/project's contact info into the Bicycle Collective
Network's (BCN) database.  It helps if you create a username so that
after you enter it, and you need to change something like your
address, you can edit the information yourself and not bother
Jonathan in SLC.

This is located at www.bikecollectives.org and you just need to click
"directory."

Thank you all again!!  We had an amazing time!

-erok
free ride
pittsburgh, pa