[TheThinkTank] Announcements and things to bring

sparkltingting at aol.com sparkltingting at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 17:18:44 PDT 2007

?hello bikebike,
?i'm sorry that i haven't written until now to tell you that i won't be able to make it. the office has been insane, i'm moving, blah blah blah excuses, i'm sorry.
?wishing you all the BEST OF LUCK & BEST OF TIMES.
?hopefully i will get to pgh soon, and maybe even make it to the next spandex party.
?xoxoxo
?hannae from CAT/ BBC
?the Coalition for Appropriate Transportation/ the Bethlehem Bicycle Cooperative
?in Bethlehem, PA.