[TheThinkTank] The Bicycle Farm

Urban Bike Project of Wilmington, Inc. urbanbikeproject at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:35:58 PDT 2007

hi ariel,
just to let you know, there is already a bike collective that has free
workshops certain nights of the week open to anyone to work on any project
with experienced mechanics to guide you.  North Portland Bike Works, on
Mississippi.  not to say don't do your own thing, but it's a hell of a lot
of work if there's already resources you may not know about!

Visit us online at http://urbanbikeproject.org