[TheThinkTank] dealing with volunteers who have been really offensive?

Graham Stewart graham.stewart at winply.ca
Fri Aug 24 10:42:23 PDT 2007

We're sort of dealing with something similar like that right now though
we aren't beyond finding a reasonable solution.  We considered getting
an external mediator but instead are having someone familiar with but
not closely involved in our collective try to moderate and come to a
clear undertanding about expectations for behaviour and attitudes.

Graham