[TheThinkTank] dealing with volunteers who have been really offensive?

BovineOaks at aol.com BovineOaks at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 17:49:16 PDT 2007

We have one rule that covers most behaviors. Rule #1: Act like a  positive
professional.

The kids and adults all have to follow that rule at all times. If they do
not follow rule one, then they must leave for the day, they are invited to come
back the next day if they have not done criminal activity. We will not
tolerate antisocial criminal behavior assault, battery, theft, are  instant reasons
to call in professional police to handle anti  social behavior.