[TheThinkTank] 1023 forms:ATTN BIKE KITCHEN AND SOPO

Ariel raymon bikefarm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:28:22 PDT 2007

Hey there,
Ariel from portland Bike Farm Inc. We met with our lawyer to file the 1023
forms, and there were
a couple things we forgot to ask him. there's a section that says, if you'll
be making over $10,000
in Revenue in a year, the fee to file te forms to the IRS is $750, but if
you'll be making less,
then its only $300. If our organization hasn't projected to be making more
than $10,000 the first
and second year, but possibly the 3rd, should we be paying the $750 or $300?

let us know... as we're in the process of doing it all, and may need to get
money quick.
thanks,
Ariel