[TheThinkTank] selling bikes

Liza Mattana pedals2people at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:43:13 PDT 2007

if this has been answered before, can you link me to the archive thread?

   my questions is how does your org price used bikes? we've come across
   some nice older bikes (bridgestone CB-0 and an old stumpjumper), and
   we're trying to figure out a way to price them, kind of a way to
   standardize the process.

   we'll be turning them into commuter bikes with fenders and racks and
   making them safe and rideable, but we're not doing complete overhauls. i
   know this is a tricky question, but any advice you have will be
   helpful!

   thanks,
   liza

--