[TheThinkTank] needed: Movies about your shop.

yellow bike austinyellowbike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:17:30 PDT 2007

Hey, Andalusia et al

You're welcome to our video of our human-powered move of our satellite shop
last February.  It's on the home page of our website (
www.austinyellowbike.org).

Have fun!

jennifer

On 10/15/07, Andalusia Knoll <andalalucha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello bike lovers,
>
> So this is a little last minute but Times-Up in NYC is having an
> event/movie night about bike bike! and the bike collective network.  It
> would be great to show all the little news blips, mini documentaries, arty
> bike shop movies that have been made about your shop.  Kinda like what we
> did the friday night at bike bike under that wonderful bridge.  The only
> problem is that this whole event is really last minute and is taking place
> on Thursday.  Perhaps people have these videos on youtube or some other
> online viewable format and can send me the links and then we can show them.
>
> Thanks,
> Andalusia

Web Servant
Austin's Yellow Bike | www.austinyellowbike.org

"Be the change you would like to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Keep Cycling: it is Undoubtedly the Best form of Activism there is."