[TheThinkTank] Switching to daily digest mode on this list.

Nathan Wilkes nwilkes2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:54:45 PDT 2007

I second the secondly.  Viewing forum email by conversation is amazing and
reduces so much clutter.

The Google bandwagon (Jonathan plugs it - now it's my turn): Simon
recommended mozilla thunderbird to sort conversations by conversation.  I
strongly recommend using Gmail for email for personal accounts or
organizational accounts.  It sorts by conversation and will keep you inbox
simple with many email lists coming to you.

Something that I've started doing in my inbox is applying a filter to add a
label to all list serve messages.  In gmail the label appears before the
subject so it has the effect of indenting conversations that you have the
label applied to (I like to use the label "......" so that it is a simple
indent).  I took a screenshot of my inbox to show you guys.  Recently I had
been having the trouble of having so many email list messages that I was
loosing track of stuff I needed.  This has helped a ton!

Nathan