[TheThinkTank] wanted: good schrader head for floor pumps

joshua Muir joshua at santacruzhub.org
Fri Oct 26 11:45:17 PDT 2007

Just finished making a UBT order, and I was inspired by that last
tool posting.  Can anybody recommend a good schrader head for floor
pumps.  We don't use a compressor at the Bike Church (which is nice),
but I haven't been able to find a good servicable chuck  since SKS
(or whoever that was) stopped making their's.  (and the thread-on
Silca's are no good for public use. the two-sided ones only last a
week or so, and often don't attach w/  a hose clamp . . .)

As we've run out of our old stock of disposible thumblock heads, I
ordered the Amflo clip-on which looks like it belongs on a
compressor, but we'll see. . .

josh muir

Joshua Muir
joshua at santacruzhub.org

Frances Cycles  --  francescycles.com
Handbuilt cycling framesets
Touring, Track, Road,Cross, and cycletrucks for hauling any distance

The Bicycle Church Collective
Community Self-Service Cycle Repair
3pm to 7pm everyday except Sunday
703 Pacific Ave  (enter on Spruce St)