[TheThinkTank] Fundraising Ideas - Films? Demonstrations?

Colin Dixon, Phoenix Bikes colin.phoenixbikes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:21:30 PDT 2007

We are hosting a fundraising/"friend"raising event as a way to connect to
more of the bike community and to thank those who have already supported us.
We plan to have some food and auction or raffle, but need something
interesting to get people there!
Would love to do a bike art show, but no time.

Was wondering if anyone had other entertainment ideas?

Any especially attractive interactive workshop ideas or demonstrations?

Any bike-related short films that would of interest to a multi-generational,
urban & suburban audience?

Thanks for all!
- Colin