[TheThinkTank] Tools for starters love'm&lose um

Chris Wells re-cycles at rogers.com
Mon Oct 1 12:28:56 PDT 2007

Each of our workstations has the basic tools on a peg board with each
tool outlined/labeled. We then color coded the tools for each
workstation. Thus at a glance one can see if something is missing or
put back at the wrong workstation. We still loose the odd tool but I
think most of them are taken by mistake.

http://www.re-cycles.ca/images/stations.jpg

Chris