[TheThinkTank] San Francisco

lance ayer lanceayer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:30:26 PDT 2007

Unfortunately Im not from Frisco but in case you or anyone else is
unfamiliar with it, you may want to check out www.couchsurfing.com, an
online couch surfing coordination network. Our house hosts many
surfers and it has always been a great experience.

Cheers,

Lance Ayer
Campus Bike Initiative
Calgary, AB