[TheThinkTank] Content Management Systems

Andrew Bushaw plan_9 at riseup.net
Fri Oct 12 10:16:35 PDT 2007

Wow, Thank you for all the replies. I had no idea there were so many
nerds (myself included, I work public library IT) involved in the bike
collective scene. I think that as much as I would love drupal I think
it might be a little too inclusive for some of the folks that are
involved. There are four of us that are now testing the waters with
"crabgrass" from the riseup group, (we already have the shop email set
up there) and so far I've been pretty impressed. It isn't quite as
flexible as some of the other CMS but for organizing it seems very
streamlined. I think it will be pretty easy to use for the non-nerds
amongst us. I will update how it's going after I introduce it to the
group. Thanks, Andrew