[TheThinkTank] Help!! Community Cycles has a Wheel Problem

Amy Plasman amy at sopobikes.org
Sat Oct 13 04:54:55 PDT 2007

In the past, Sopo has put extra frames and wheels outside in a pile and then
posted on Craigslist for people to come pick up free parts.  We got rid of a
large pile of excess stuff that way.

Local artists might be able to use the wheels as well, if you can't use them
for their original purpose.

I am curious what size wheels you have in excess, because in Atlanta, we
tend to collect excess 20" and 26" wheels, while 27" and 700c are always in
high demand.

Amy
Sopo Bike Co-op
Atlanta, GA