[TheThinkTank] needed: Movies about your shop.

Andalusia Knoll andalalucha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:46:11 PDT 2007

Hello bike lovers,

So this is a little last minute but Times-Up in NYC is having an event/movie
night about bike bike! and the bike collective network.  It would be great
to show all the little news blips, mini documentaries, arty bike shop movies
that have been made about your shop.  Kinda like what we did the friday
night at bike bike under that wonderful bridge.  The only problem is that
this whole event is really last minute and is taking place on Thursday.
Perhaps people have these videos on youtube or some other online viewable
format and can send me the links and then we can show them.

Thanks,
Andalusia